[Sold Out] Small Collection of B-Stock Units Added to Webstore

Hi all - we decided to build up a few additional Ribbons using reserve parts to get through some B-stock enclosures we had hanging around. Check the webstore if you’d like to grab one.

• B-stock units are $379.
  • They are tested to the same standards and hold the same warranty as brand new devices but may have minor cosmetic imperfections.
  • Both colorways are available but there are more pink than aqua.
  • Shipping is free for US orders and anywhere else is $45. We do not cover import taxes.

Sorry for the short notice - we didn’t want to announce a sale date since there are only 8 units available.
Don’t feel bad if you miss out. We are still planning on making more in the coming months. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

5 Likes

Wow, thanks, snagged one! Out of curiosity, what should we expect from the B-stock enclosures?

1 Like

Wow! Those Aquamarine went fast! But thanks for letting us know that you’re planning on making more: I’ll start saving now and wait for the bigger release to grab one!

2 Likes

Some hairline scratches on a couple of them - only on the sides and / or bottom though. No major gouges or anything like that. Enclosure front panels are still pretty much flawless.

We often get the comment “I can’t tell this is b-stock”.

3 Likes

Thanks, looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Sold out! Thanks so much to everyone who picked one up. We’ll pack them over the weekend and ship out on Monday.

3 Likes

Pink Ribbons gang checking in! Very excited to add this pedal to my keys setup.

3 Likes

Wow missed it by 5 min! I can’t catch a break on getting this pedal. :(((

1 Like

Darn. Missed again. Is a presale list possible for the next batch?

1 Like

There were very few available. Sorry about that :cry:

1 Like

There will definitely be more in the coming months. Forum users will always be the first to know about sales / product availability.

We don’t have a waitlist for Ribbons currently. We’re just not quite ready to open orders for another production run while we work towards finishing our next pedal. I don’t really feel comfortable asking people to pre-order something that doesn’t have a delivery timeline yet.

4 Likes

I finally got mine… WHO DIS?

3 Likes

Lucked out and just made it home at the time of the sale. Very excited to have gotten a pink one!
Thanks Jaak!

I had to re-read this message to stop myself from making a bad decision on Reverb. Those Sparks demo sounds using both of your pedals sound fantastic!

1 Like