Curious if more will be released

Hey all, a Ribbons just popped up on Reverb at a normal price. Grab it before it goes.

Hi guys :wave:t3: signed up just to say i need a Ribbon! Can’t wait till yall make some more. Count me in!!!

2 Likes

Also just signed up to keep track for the next batch of Ribbons. Have been holding off purchasing new pedals to ensure I can scoop up a Ribbon!

2 Likes

I have money set aside for Ribbons, should it come to pass in the next couple months! Really hoping it does. There are a few really compelling pedals I’m agonizing over, but I’d kiss them all goodbye if this happens anytime soon!

2 Likes

Oh yeah I’d like to grab one too !!
Hope some will get released this spring…
Cheers

2 Likes

There is a small number of B-stock units in our webstore right now. More info here.

2 Likes

Dang! Missed it :sleepy:. Oh well

1 Like

Dammit. this is what I get for working today. Sigh.

Well, congrats to everyone who snagged one! Eagerly awaiting the next batch, with a fistful of cash reserved for it. Please take my money! There are a lot of awesome pedals out there, but this is the one if I can just keep my eyes off the others… trying to stay strong…

1 Like

The classic paradox of having to work to afford a rare pedal, but always missing out on drops because you’re working. :sob:

1 Like

Eagerly waiting as well! Haven’t wanted a pedal this much in so long. I can’t believe months ago i saw it used at guitar center but didn’t know about it yet….:man_facepalming: didn’t have to try it so i left wooow

1 Like

i would like to have one also!:smirk:

1 Like

+1 for more Ribbons!

1 Like

Please need this in my life.

Hello, just signed up to be informed when a new batch of ribbons will be released ! And very curious about kinotone’s forthcoming new product as well !

1 Like

Same here ! Really excited to see the new product and also can’t wait to get a ribbons !

Same, holding out on Generation Loss in hope for a RIbbons.

1 Like

fingers crossed more will be available soon!

I advice against the GL, it has a major phasing issue even on fully wet signal that I think renders it useless in a mix. Sometimes it sounds as if the signal is out of phase for up to 10+ seconds before it kicks in again, which means a huge volume discrepancy in the middle of a song, which can’t be controlled. Even at subtle settings of wow, flutter and/or failure the issue is overwhelming. Talked to Chase Bliss about it and they just say that’s how the pedal was designed, there is no fix for it.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Not sure if it is the same issue on the GL, but one redditor mentions a doubling effect, I have heard at least one other youtuber mention as well.

I’d like to buy one if more will become available.