Curious if more will be released

So excited to read this!

I had to put in some long days and nights to pull this off but I’m happy to share that the new Ribbons hardware has been verified and is working great. Everything is now on one circuit board which makes it much easier for our team to keep making these.

We’re 100% focused on Sparks at the moment but we plan to open orders in mid-July for the next batch of Ribbons. It will be available in a new colorway (TBA… it’s a good one!)

If you pre-order Sparks you’ll get first access and a 15% off code (~$60 discount).

We’re offering this discount because we really appreciate everyone who has supported Sparks, and we’d also like to help offset the cost of shipping for international users who want both.

After that, we’ll announce it on the forum, then social media last.

Any questions, let us know.

14 Likes

Awesome ! I will pre-order Sparks right now and I’m waiting for the forthcoming release of Ribbons to buy one as well. Thank You soooo much !!
Cheers

2 Likes

Wow @jaakjensen ! That’s a seriously impressive feat of engineering.
And also a very generous offer. Thank you.

1 Like

This is awesome news!

Seems like every day I have a thought along the lines of, “oh hell yeah I’ll totally be able to do that with Sparks” – and I’ve been having my trigger finger ready for Ribbons (dying to see this new colorway). Maybe I can relax it a bit now knowing you’re hooking up the Sparks Squad (sorry) with an early opp at Ribbons.

1 Like

That’s a lovely offer, many thanks, I will be keeping an eye out for the email!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks so much for the update!

1 Like

Going to preorder spark right now and love to be able to get a Ribbons when they are released again!

2 Likes

Hell yes! I suppose that orders placed many weeks ago (i.e. before this specific post) also count for the purpose if this offer, yessss? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great update!!! You have my support Ive had my pre order for sparks in for a bit now excited to get it. Thank you for offering 1st dibs and a discount on Ribbons.

1 Like

Yes, definitely! If you pick up a Sparks at any time while our pre-order is open then we’ll share this coupon code with you.

2 Likes

Hi, does the first access and a 15% off code for the Ribbons work If I have already ordered the Sparks?

Yes it does - we’ll be sending out the coupon code and first access emails sometime in the next couple weeks.

3 Likes

Suggestion: split up the Ribbons batches so people outside the US also has a chance at grabbing one!

2 Likes

Unfortunately we don’t have tens of thousands of dollars cash to fund a production run of Ribbons right now. We have barely broken even with Sparks. When we open orders for Ribbons it will be a pre-order and we’ll make as many as people want. We’ll start shipping in order received in 8-12 weeks.

6 Likes

:eyes:

11 Likes

:star_struck: oh man. the hype is real!

1 Like

Oh dang I was hoping more pink!

1 Like

Looking forward to the Ribbons pre-order!

1 Like

Beautiful. Well done @jaakjensen and @carl_cat.
The 15% off with Sparks pre-order deal is a no-brainer.

1 Like