Small B-Stock Sale August 4th (Sold Out)

Hi all,

We built up a batch of Ribbons for a local event this past weekend and have extras. These will go live in our webstore this Friday August 4th at 11 a.m. Central time.

There are 13 units available; 3 aqua and 10 pink. We are not announcing this on social media, just here on the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

After this small sale we won’t have more stock for a while. We plan to share a blog post soon with a little more info on our plans for Ribbons and what we’ve been up to.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

2 Likes

Sold out! Sorry they went so fast. :crying_cat_face:

Thank you so much to everyone who purchased one today. We’re so grateful for people’s continued interest and support of Ribbons. We will ship out all the units on Monday (8/7).

1 Like

I got a Ribbons secondhand recently and absolutely love it, happy I could get one for a good buddy today! Thank you for making this incredible pedal, Jaak!

3 Likes

Wooo I finally copped one

1 Like

I scored! Got the Aqua color too. Word Up!

2 Likes

Of course I finally register to this forum and it was the day after a release! Lol.

I found out about Ribbons from El Diablo Amps & Guitars in Minneapolis this summer purchasing a Chase Bliss Thermae. I asked if there are any other pedal manufacturers in Minnesota I could support and they referred me to Ribbons. After listening to demos I realized this thing is likely a modern day ambient masterpiece. I’ve been looking for a good tape warble pedal and this has it all day, and then some to say the least. I guess I’ll just patiently wait until the next release date, and just drool over demos in the meantime.

Thank you for creating this pedal and for having this cool support forum!

Cheers!

-Mark

Hey Mark, just fyi there are a couple of Ribbons on Craigslist in my area for sale or trade! Not sure about the logistics or if they would be willing to ship, but I’ll send you the links on Facebook just in case.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the heads up! I saw the message in FB msg for a second and now can’t find it. Could you send it again or just email the link to markthoreen@gmail ?

Thanks!!!

Mark

Got the links. I’ve thought about it a bit and I’m in no huge hurry to get a Ribbons as I’d be happy to wait until I can get a brand new one including the most up to date firmware and such.

Thank you so much for the time and consideration!

Mark

@ThoreenMusic just a friendly FYI that we’re not sure when there will be more Ribbons available for purchase directly from us and we have don’t have plans for another batch at the moment. It’s a lot of work to manufacture them and our main focus right now is on a new design. If you are able to snag one second hand I think that’s the way to go. It’s very simple to update the firmware and do a quick factory reset to get the latest and greatest features. There are no performance differences between older units from 2022 and new ones from 2023. The older ones didn’t come with a paper manual or our current product box but we’ll make those available through our webstore very soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Duly noted and thank you for the response! When you say “new design”, do you mean a new version of Ribbons or a completely different pedal all together?

Totally different product.

2 Likes

Got one of the pink ones, can’t wait to rearrange my board!

1 Like