Hey everyone!
I absolutely love the Ghosts and all the things it can do. There are so many amazing functions and possibilities, and I’m having a lot of fun with it.
The one feature I find myself using the least is the resonator. I think the reason is that it feels a little strange that the resonator is always locked to one note. Basically, I have to choose a single note for the resonator to keep playing, while I’m playing different notes on the guitar. Sometimes I’ll play outside of the key, and then that one fixed resonator note keeps ringing underneath everything.
So I was wondering: is there any way to make the resonator note follow the note I’m actually playing on the guitar? In other words, instead of choosing one fixed note for the resonator, could it somehow detect the played note and change the resonator’s pitch accordingly?
Maybe this isn’t possible with the current design, but I thought I’d ask in case I’m missing something.
Other than that, I’m really enjoying the pedal. It’s basically a synth with an incredible amount of options, and I’m having a blast exploring it!
Thanks!