Curious if more will be released

Great update!!! You have my support Ive had my pre order for sparks in for a bit now excited to get it. Thank you for offering 1st dibs and a discount on Ribbons.

1 Like

Yes, definitely! If you pick up a Sparks at any time while our pre-order is open then we’ll share this coupon code with you.

2 Likes

Hi, does the first access and a 15% off code for the Ribbons work If I have already ordered the Sparks?

Yes it does - we’ll be sending out the coupon code and first access emails sometime in the next couple weeks.

3 Likes

Suggestion: split up the Ribbons batches so people outside the US also has a chance at grabbing one!

2 Likes

Unfortunately we don’t have tens of thousands of dollars cash to fund a production run of Ribbons right now. We have barely broken even with Sparks. When we open orders for Ribbons it will be a pre-order and we’ll make as many as people want. We’ll start shipping in order received in 8-12 weeks.

6 Likes

:eyes:

11 Likes

:star_struck: oh man. the hype is real!

1 Like

Oh dang I was hoping more pink!

1 Like

Looking forward to the Ribbons pre-order!

1 Like

Beautiful. Well done @jaakjensen and @carl_cat.
The 15% off with Sparks pre-order deal is a no-brainer.

1 Like

Appreciate you man. Thanks for sharing your engineering skills and vision to create those pedals. I can’t wait for my sparks. Noodled around with a friend’s ribbons and was blown away. Looking forward to picking one up in the next preorder.

1 Like

So it isn’t a limited batch?
That’s great! I feared that i will miss it again.

2 Likes

I would love to grab a Ribbons! Got some great ideas for-lo fi tones

1 Like

got my pre order in for Ribbons Thank you for the discount!!!

2 Likes

I’ve never dropped $400 so quickly. It kinda scares me. Can’t wait to put the ribbons on my new board! Thanks Jaak and Hannah!

4 Likes

Ribbons ordered and waiting for my shipping confirmation on my Sparks, almost ordered a secondhand Ribbons from Australia (unboxed) from Reverb, glad I waited!

2 Likes

Super looking forward to hearing both pedals for real life. Thanks so much for the work you do here!

1 Like

I know some people follow this thread pretty closely so just wanted to post here too. Our Ribbons pre-order is now open! You can place an order in our webstore here.

2 Likes

Preordered a few days ago. Such a greatly well-though instrument. Can’t wait to make some great sounds!!
:+1::heart::+1:

1 Like